BUSCHING COVERED BRIDGE
- Overview: Covered bridge over Laughery Creek on CR 40 South
- Location: Versailles - Ripley County, Indiana
- Status: Open to one-lane traffic
- History: Built 1885 by Thomas A. Hardman
- Design: Covered Howe through truss
- Dimensions: Length of largest span: 165.6 ft.
Total length: 182.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.0 ft.
- Recognition: Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude: +39.06767, -85.23783 (decimal degrees)
39°04'04" N, 85°14'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates: 16/652448/4325763 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers: INNBI 6900033 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
WGCB 14-69-04 (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
BH 16972 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2008)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 31.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006): 210
This covered bridge was rehabilitated in 2005 by CLR Inc Vincennes IN