Please dial 911 for all emergencies!
The Versailles Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of police officer
Applicants must be at least 21 years old and able to pass a background check.
During the hiring process applicants may be required to subject themselves to various forms of background checks, physical fitness testing, written aptitude testing, an interview process, and other testing that may be deemed appropriate.
Applications can be picked up at the Versailles Town Hall during normal business hours which are Monday – Friday 8 am to 4 pm closed from 12:00 to 1:00 pm for lunch. Town Hall is located at 128 North Main Street Versailles IN 47042. Resumes will be accepted only if accompanied by an application. The Town of Versailles is an equal opportunity employer. Deadline for all applications and resumes is 10/08/2019
- · Must be a resident citizen of the United States
- · Must be 21 years old to apply
- · Must have a high school diploma or GED certificate
- · Must not have a felony conviction
- · Must not have a misdemeanor conviction involving domestic violence
- · Must possess a valid driver's license
- · Must not have been dishonorably discharged from the military
- · Must pass a mandatory drug screening test
Please be sure to call in advance if you plan on coming in to see one of our officers!
113 West Washington Street, Versailles, IN 47042
Mailing address: P.O. Box 217, Versailles, IN 47042
Joe Mann - Marshall
Eddie Rodriguez - Deputy Marshal
Firearms License Application Process